Courtney Lane as a little girl that didn't want to leave our camp on the lake

By Tom Lane - now better known as Lisa Lane McCarty's father and Courtney Lane's grand-father

My grand-daughter, Courtney, enjoyed herself at the camp I built on Aziscohos Lake in Western Maine. You can see she didn't want to leave - just as we do not want to see her leave us. She has a current support system, mostly in the form of my daughter, Lisa Lane McCarty - known to Courtney as Auntie Lisa - or Auntie Cisa (Lisa Lane as a little girl could not pronounce her "L"'s).

Courtney tells me she doesn't like Twitter, so to annoy her (seemingly my major purpose in life), I am posting this article, including the tweet. I do so to increase the number of people in her support system. And if she complains too much, I will not be preparing baked stuffed lobster for her for our pre-Christmas dinner.


Follow Tom at @CelticsLife, @TomLaneHC, @CelticsSentinel and Facebook (Yes, that's three Twitter handles)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When a Picture Captures a Thousand Emotions

Grieving During a Pandemic

Courtney Found a Way